Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sign up for Queen City Discovery Email Alerts.

Unfortunately this website doesn't get updates as much I'd like to and a a lot of people say they often check and rarely see updates. While I'm still in school and working a lot I'm trying to make some more time to add updates and comments. In the meantime; I have created a form for readers to sign up for email alerts every time the website is updated and to provide some feedback. Your email and information will remain private and only be added to the QCD email list. You do not have to use your real name if you chose. If you wish to sign up for QCD email alerts please click here.

In other news QCD will soon be celebrating it's one year anniversary. To celebrate the 1 year anniversary we will have a new and UPDATED gallery and a new update from our biggest exploration this summer. Stay tuned and if you have any comments hit me up on aim or drop me a line at queencitydisco@gmail.com.

-Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment