Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pardon the Interuption.

I got a lot of response to the last article I wrote about the abandoned nursing home in Avondale and the adventure to find the "Ghostbusters" tunnel. I thank everyone for reading and for their responses and emails. I promise, a follow up to the "Ghostbusters" adventure will be posted soon, however, as I was working on the photographs from the soon-to-come article, the LCD screen on my Macbook Pro became a tinted blue:


X




So now I have to brave the traffic and SUV driving soccer moms over at the Kenwood Towne Centre to try and get it fixed at the Apple store. So sorry, the article will be posted soon once I get my laptop fixed. Until then, check out these photographs from this past weekend's light snow at Sawyer Point:


X



X



X



X



X



X



X



X



X



X



X



X


Stay tuned for more in the coming days.

Want to be up to date every time a new article is posted or an update is made? Join the Queen City Discovery Email List.

Previous Update: Adventures in Avondale, in Search of the Ghostbusters

1 comment:

  1. Love that second shot at Sawyer Point. I just really like the design of the Daniel Carter Beard bridge (aka Big Mac Bridge).

    ReplyDelete