Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stuff for Sale :: Original FIrst Edition Prints

You know, nothing spruces up your home or says "I love you," "Happy Thanksgiving," "Merry Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanza," or "Happy Birthday" quite like a photograph of an abandoned building. These photographs, taken over the past two years during adventures and exploration all over the area, would look pretty cool hanging on your wall:


/


These one-of-a-kind first edition prints were prominently featured in two local exhibitions and can now be yours! The 'Forgotten Cincinnati' exhibition featured photographs of abandoned amusement parks, railroad tunnels, churches, factories and even the Cincinnati Subway.


/

When I took the photos and the exhibition down, some of the frames got a little scratched up. Because of this, I've lowered their original price of $35.00 to $30.00. These 5x7 inch black and white prints come matted in a black wooden frame.


/

There are also 5"x7" prints available without the frames for just $20.00. View the full selection here.

'Exploring Cincinnati' is the current exhibition still on display at The Betts House. Since we only had so much room, I had two prints that I didn't get to display:


/

These photographs of the rusted rails at the former Riverside Amtrak Station heading towards the Cincinnati skyline and the crumbling remains of the Hudepohl Brewery represent two bygone eras in Queen City history. These detailed, full color 8.5 x 11 inch prints come framed and matted in a high quality metal frame just like the ones seen in the first picture of this post. They're available for just $45.00, a great price for some original, local art. Check out all my work currently available in the Queen City Discovery Store.

Additionally, nearly every photograph of mine featured on this site can be printed and shipped out to you. If you have a request, just shoot me an email and I'll do my best to accommodate it.

All print orders will be shipped out by me within 1-2 business days. Check out the full selection in the new QC/D store. Thanks for the support and I hope you see something you like!

Edit: The Subway T-Shirts have been temporarily removed from the store. This is due to the high shipping costs and dissatisfaction I've had with Zazzle.com I'm currently looking for some place local to sell them from. If anyone is interested or if you have any recommendations on companies, please email me.

Previous Update :: November 7, 2009 - Zombies Attack Cincinnati!.

Like what you see or read here? Follow the adventures of Gordon Bombay on Twitter, consider becoming a fan on Facebook or sign up for the Queen City Discovery Monthly Newsletter.

3 comments:

  1. Can I buy the shirt somewhere local to avoid paying for the shipping?

    Are any of the stores in the Gateway Quarter selling it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that. I didn't realize the shipping costs were so ridiculous through Zazzle. I've stopped selling them through there. I'm looking to sell them some place local. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can't get any better than this.

    ReplyDelete