Saturday, November 14, 2009

49 Floors, 49 Stories to Tell.

Sunset from the 49th floor observation deck of the Carew Tower on Friday the 13th.
(Click photo for larger version)


Hadn't been to the top of Cincinnati's tallest skyscraper since about a year ago. When I was a kid, the mid-1990's photographs of the previous riverfront, like this one, always stuck out in my mind. I just hope that the photographs I take today will have some relevance to someone in the future.


/


/


/


/


/


/


/


/


/


Previous Update :: November 10, 2009 - Stuff for Sale.

Like what you see or read here? Follow the adventures of Gordon Bombay on Twitter, consider becoming a fan on Facebook or sign up for the Queen City Discovery Monthly Newsletter.

5 comments:

  1. That panorama is sweet, did you use Hugin, or another panroma creating program?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks anon.

    I actually used PTgui, it's a pretty sweet program that a friend of mine gave to me. I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We live in a beautiful city, don't we?

    ReplyDelete