Monday, February 7, 2011

An Atypical View at an Atypical Time: Great American Ballpark



/
- GABP Entrance Plaza Panorama - Full Size.

A frustrating day - ready for baseball, so I took a walk around the ballpark. Different perspectives of the ballpark taken during a different time than when most people see it.




/
- Looking in.


/
- Upper Deck, Outside.


/
- East Freedom Way.


/
- Riverfront Park.


/
- Riverfront Stairs.


/
- Light Towers.


/
- Light Towers II.


/
- Centerfield Stairs.


/
- Centerfield Entrance Panorama - Full Size.


/
- Centerfield Stairs II.


/
- Eastern Escalator Motion.


Special thanks to 5chw4r7z for inspiring me to play with the "tilt shift" effect.

--------------------

Previous Update :: January 30, 2011 - "Fortune Cookie Prophecy Part 2: The Surf Cincinnati Abandoned Miniature Golf Classic."

Like what you see or read here? Follow the adventures of Gordon Bombay on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. I love the photos Ronny, GABP is simply beautiful and I love the panoramas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm dumbfounded.
    Those pictures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cody Jay!

    5chw4r7z, thanks man. Glad you like them. I forgot to thank you for being the inspiration to try playing with tilt shift, I edited the article to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I love the panorama of GABP. Fantastic shots, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does the escalator run at all hours of the day during the Winter? That seems odd. I would love to check out Riverfront Park sometime soon to see what the progress is like first hand. Unfortunately there is only so much photos can describe.

    ReplyDelete