Signed copies of Fading Ads of Cincinnati now available. Order here.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Signed Copies of Fading Ads of Cincinnati Available in Limited Quanitity




At the end of 2015, I had the honor of publishing my second book, Fading Ads of Cincinnati, which tells the stories of "ghost signs" in the area through photographs and history. While promoting the book, I had the opportunity to host several book signings at local businesses; I was able to meet with a lot of great people and discuss fading advertisements as well as local history. While the book is still available in local stores and online, I have a few signed copies left. They're $25 plus shipping.

If you'd like to pick one up, you can order here and I'll ship it out promptly. If you'd like a personal message included, send me an email and I'll be happy to put one down.

Thanks for all the support here on QC/D these past ten years. More to come soon-maybe even another book.

No comments:

Post a Comment